Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to travel from Perth?
If travelling on Forrest Highway and coming direct to Clover Cottage allow 3 ½ hours travelling time. Why not relax and enjoy the Southwest highway and the country towns on the way? Visit our attractions page and discover some spots to visit on the way down.
What do you need to bring for our stay to be perfect?
The cottages are self contained with your linen and towels provided. The kitchen has all you need with little extras such as cling wrap, alfoil, salt and pepper and oil. From the office you are welcome to borrow gum boots, fishing rods and videos and DVDs.
- Don’t forget to bring some sturdy walking shoes and a warm waterproof jacket.
- Birds are in abundance so bring a pair of binoculars to enjoy the bird life.
- Remember your camera for those special fishing and farm animal moments.
- Trout flies and lures can be purchased at the office, but you may like to bring your own tackle.
- Superb wines can be purchased lacally from our wonderful wineries, but don’t forget the good book!
- You will need rubber soled sport shoes on the grassed tennis court. Remember the tennis rackets and balls!
- In summer months there is always a beach or swimming hole to visit, so don’t forget the bathers and beach towel.
- For the golfing enthusiast Manjimup has an excellent golf course open to the public, so remember the golf clubs.
Can I smoke on the property?
The cottages are smoke free. Smoking is catered for on your verandah, so you can still enjoy the scenery and birdlife. Due to fire risk you are asked not to smoke around the property during summer months. Please dispose of your cigarette butts in containers provided.
Do you have internet access?
Internet access is not yet available at the cottages, but you are welcome to check emails at the office, where free wifi is on offer.
Do you get mobile reception on the property?
There is no clear mobile reception received at Clover Cottage. Testra customers can get enough reception around the top lake to receive and send messages.
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
11/9/11 to 15/9/11
OMG- What can we say . From the smell of the freshly baked bread when we walked in the front door to the fantastic views when we walked out onto the balcony. This was our first time here and certainly won’t be the last. The cottages are a beautiful away from home place. Peace and quiet is what the doctor ordered and we found that here. Having breakfast on the balcony with the blu wrens and the fire at night are our 2 favourites.
Thank you Clover Cottages
Rob and Debbie
Rob and Debbie