Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to travel from Perth?
If travelling on Forrest Highway and coming direct to Clover Cottage allow 3 ½ hours travelling time. Why not relax and enjoy the Southwest highway and the country towns on the way? Visit our attractions page and discover some spots to visit on the way down.
What do you need to bring for our stay to be perfect?
The cottages are self contained with your linen and towels provided. The kitchen has all you need with little extras such as cling wrap, alfoil, salt and pepper and oil. From the office you are welcome to borrow gum boots, fishing rods and videos and DVDs.
- Don’t forget to bring some sturdy walking shoes and a warm waterproof jacket.
- Birds are in abundance so bring a pair of binoculars to enjoy the bird life.
- Remember your camera for those special fishing and farm animal moments.
- Trout flies and lures can be purchased at the office, but you may like to bring your own tackle.
- Superb wines can be purchased lacally from our wonderful wineries, but don’t forget the good book!
- You will need rubber soled sport shoes on the grassed tennis court. Remember the tennis rackets and balls!
- In summer months there is always a beach or swimming hole to visit, so don’t forget the bathers and beach towel.
- For the golfing enthusiast Manjimup has an excellent golf course open to the public, so remember the golf clubs.
Can I smoke on the property?
The cottages are smoke free. Smoking is catered for on your verandah, so you can still enjoy the scenery and birdlife. Due to fire risk you are asked not to smoke around the property during summer months. Please dispose of your cigarette butts in containers provided.
Do you have internet access?
Internet access is not yet available at the cottages, but you are welcome to check emails at the office, where free wifi is on offer.
Do you get mobile reception on the property?
There is no clear mobile reception received at Clover Cottage. Testra customers can get enough reception around the top lake to receive and send messages.
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
17th June 2012
A very serene, peaceful and quiet environment. The cottage was great and the fireplace was rustic and fun, especially lighting it! Floyd is one hell of a dog! Never seen such a loving and adorable old feller; my grand daughter’s most affectionate companion during our stay. The eleven of us stayed in cottages 3 and 4. The fishing was great. Caught 5 trouts- released 3 as not too big . Caught 2 refine in the river in the opening near the canoe holding area. Only my son and I fished and catching 7 was not bad. …. despite the sheep and the shit we absolutely loved the place!!!
Love and kisses from Singapore Yin, Lina, Gary, Nik and Christie, Chonuki, Sharon, Becky Oliv, Lukie and Gina
Kisses from Singapore