Some yearling trout are still available for sale during the next 2 weeks. If you are wanting to stock your farm dam or are dabbling in aquaponics and keen to purchase some fish; give Paul a ring 97 731 262.
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
We had a wonderful 3 night stay. I loved all the pretty birds everywhere especially the blue wrens. Hubby enjoyed fishing, although he only caught one, which jumped off the hook just as he got it to the bank. I wish we could stay forever, it is such a beautiful place.
Sharon and William Toodyay W.A.
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend