Some yearling trout are still available for sale during the next 2 weeks. If you are wanting to stock your farm dam or are dabbling in aquaponics and keen to purchase some fish; give Paul a ring 97 731 262.
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Had a fantastic time here. Wished we could stay longer. Bread and started fire on arrival were awesome! Caught a couple of fussy trout and rid the river of one less red fin (yay!)
Caught an absolute whopper yesterday arvo and smoked him…Floyd enjoyed this more than us. We loved it here.. not to mention all the bunnies!
PS Please put a homing devise on Floyd-we seriously considered dog napping him!
Imogen and Dave
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World