Another Kerfuffle done and dusted, but this year was bigger and even more popular. It really show cased the wonderful produce and beauty of Manjimup countryside. Truffle Kerfuffle 2015 is already being planned and accommodation is being booked for next year. So think ahead if you are keen to relax, taste, wine and and dine down south in the Southern Forest at the the Truffle Kerfuffle 2015!!!
Truffle Kerfuffle 2014
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Words cannot describe the magic of your property. For the first time in a long time I was able to completely relax and soak up the atmosphere of this beautiful property. The cottage is divine and the view is divine. I fell in love with the donkeys and to have the little wrens share breakfast with us was sheer wonderment.
Thank you so much for providing such a perfect retreat away from the madness of our working life. there is no doubt we will be back. This place restores your sanity and energy like no other place I have been to.
Sally and Larry Hebbard Mandurah WA
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World