Another Kerfuffle done and dusted, but this year was bigger and even more popular. It really show cased the wonderful produce and beauty of Manjimup countryside. Truffle Kerfuffle 2015 is already being planned and accommodation is being booked for next year. So think ahead if you are keen to relax, taste, wine and and dine down south in the Southern Forest at the the Truffle Kerfuffle 2015!!!
Truffle Kerfuffle 2014
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
11-14th Feb 2011
Magical place, we enjoyed it immensely. Everything was as it should be- from the trout and perch deciding to take the line, to the birds and butterflies visiting the balcony/hammock.
A spot of tennis to counteract the wine and cheese and life just couldn’t get any better.
Thank you. You will definitely see us again!
Vica and Max Beaconsfield WA
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World