Three travelling Irish lads sure love their fly fishing! Check out the beautiful Rainbow trout they landed at the trophy lake! These guys were so keen with their flyfishing they were out on the home lake in full moonlight til late on a winter’s night…..still fishing!!
Trophy Lake Trout
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
23rd, 24th and 25th May 2012
What does one say. this is perfection…
Smell of bread cooking on arrival, wood fire to warm us. Cooking breakfast outside with the blue wrens coming up to pinch food from the plate! Sleeping in till 9-00am. Wondrous views from the windows!
Spa with the one you love. No Mobile service!!!! Perfect bliss!
Downside is having to leave. Thanks for this piece of paradise.
Fiona and Noel Morley
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World