Three travelling Irish lads sure love their fly fishing! Check out the beautiful Rainbow trout they landed at the trophy lake! These guys were so keen with their flyfishing they were out on the home lake in full moonlight til late on a winter’s night…..still fishing!!
Trophy Lake Trout
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Wow! Amazing! Wonderful!
Loved it all! Another wonderful stay at Clover Cottage. I caught a massive red fin perch in the trophy lake and 2 small trout on the lower lake. Hammock was awesome! Thanks again. Wait! We loved the animals! We will be back. Second time here
Christian (8yrs) Matthew (5 yrs) Ethan ( 2 yrs ) Liz (36 yrs) Adrian (35 yrs
Christian, Matthew Ethan, Liz and Adrian
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm News
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams