Three travelling Irish lads sure love their fly fishing! Check out the beautiful Rainbow trout they landed at the trophy lake! These guys were so keen with their flyfishing they were out on the home lake in full moonlight til late on a winter’s night…..still fishing!!
Trophy Lake Trout
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
10 glorious days in God’s home away from home!
June 25th to July 5th 2012
Graham and Carol Rockingham
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend