Wow! Just love all this rain! The Warren River is looking energised and, of course, beautiful!
Makes fishing in the river a little challenging with the fast flow, but ideal in the lakes around Clover Cottage. Paul has recently stocked out the lakes again with trout.
Rivers, Water and Fishing
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Our first visit to Clover Cottages and the place is amazing! The drive towards the entrance set the scenery already for what is a tranquil place. tThe warm and inviting welcome was very well received (by us and from the owners and all the animals!) The kids had a wonderful time feeding and patting the animals and wandering around the property. The surroundings are beautiful. The tranquility ( including not having phone service) is a nice change from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Jason, Maria Cooper and Mason
Jason and Maria, Perth W.A.
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm News
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams