Wow! Just love all this rain! The Warren River is looking energised and, of course, beautiful!
Makes fishing in the river a little challenging with the fast flow, but ideal in the lakes around Clover Cottage. Paul has recently stocked out the lakes again with trout.
Rivers, Water and Fishing
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
We have been coming to Clover Cottage for 10 years now and always find new things to do and places to explore! We loved the relaxing and fishing and eating and drinking!
Loved the homemede fresh bread and jams- lovely touch!
Never stay long enough…always too long until our next visit.
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend