Wow! Just love all this rain! The Warren River is looking energised and, of course, beautiful!
Makes fishing in the river a little challenging with the fast flow, but ideal in the lakes around Clover Cottage. Paul has recently stocked out the lakes again with trout.
Rivers, Water and Fishing
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Most peaceful and relaxing holiday we have ever experienced. Surrounds are beautiful. History of Clover Cottage very interesting. Mrs Wheatly is to be admired. She will live on in this area. Unfortunately wrong time for fishing redfin, but everything else is here for a relaxing stay. Loved it.
Ralph and Barbara
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World