Wow! Just love all this rain! The Warren River is looking energised and, of course, beautiful!
Makes fishing in the river a little challenging with the fast flow, but ideal in the lakes around Clover Cottage. Paul has recently stocked out the lakes again with trout.
Rivers, Water and Fishing
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
We had a lovely 3 night stay to celebrate my 30th Birthday. I was proposed to also, so Clover Cottage will always be a special place for us.
The Hyndman and Roepen Families
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World