Time to visit our son Scott in Finland!! Paul and Petrina have hit Europe and will be away spending time with family and friends for the month of August. They are fortunate to have their dedicated, friendly and wonderful managers Stacey and Kevin who are looking after everyone and all the animals at Clover Cottage. Good to know our guests will be well cared for while we are away!!
Off To Research and Discover the World
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
AMAZING! as always. Loved the animals. Caught a HUGE trout and Dad caught a little one. Still not getting bored. Can’t wait to come back. Going to be sad to leave. THANK YOU!
Meg and Steve
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World