Time to visit our son Scott in Finland!! Paul and Petrina have hit Europe and will be away spending time with family and friends for the month of August. They are fortunate to have their dedicated, friendly and wonderful managers Stacey and Kevin who are looking after everyone and all the animals at Clover Cottage. Good to know our guests will be well cared for while we are away!!
Off To Research and Discover the World
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Was here for work but still enjoyed having my breakfast and cups of tea on the balcony. Coming back from work it was lovely tp head down to the river for a paddle in the canoe. Great way to destress and get things in perspective. Thank you so much for a fantastic stay.
Kay from NSW
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend