Winter rains and flowing rivers. Just can’t find the deck any more!!! Need to wait for the river to go down!
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Awesome place. I got two nights for my birthday as a special treat and it was that and more! I caught 8 rainbow trout here ( well, 5 here and 3 on the trophy lake) 7 on fly and 1 on a lure!! My partner and I had a relaxing time.
We would both recommend to everyone!!! Well.. not too many people – as we wouldn’t want this great little secret getting out to too many people. All the best
Tanya McBurney and Josh Backhurst Mosman Park
Tanya Mc Burney and Josh Backhurst Mosman Park
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World