Winter rains and flowing rivers. Just can’t find the deck any more!!! Need to wait for the river to go down!
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
We spent a week in this beautiful setting and loved every minute of it. Sadly the weather was not kind, it rained most of our stay….. We were able to enjoy the fire and lovely cottage. We even managed to sample some trout from the lake to make our holiday complete. We’ll be back
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend