Winter rains and flowing rivers. Just can’t find the deck any more!!! Need to wait for the river to go down!
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Words cannot describe the magic of your property. For the first time in a long time I was able to completely relax and soak up the atmosphere of this beautiful property. The cottage is divine and the view is divine. I fell in love with the donkeys and to have the little wrens share breakfast with us was sheer wonderment.
Thank you so much for providing such a perfect retreat away from the madness of our working life. there is no doubt we will be back. This place restores your sanity and energy like no other place I have been to.
Sally and Larry Hebbard Mandurah WA
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend