The Warren River below the cottages at Clover Cottage is flowing! Means canoeing and fishing will be picking up! But best of all the river walk and place on the new deck are just beautiful!!!
Water means canoeing and fishing time!
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
7th – 10th May 2012
Great stay, everything clean. Paul was very helpful with fishing information. Nothing to complain about (bread machine didn’t work, but didn’t matter!) We only caught 1 trout in lower lake. Went to trophy lake, but no luck! Maybe it’s not the tools, but the fishing man!!!! We will be back in September. VERY satisfied with accommodation.
David and Sheena Perth
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend