The Warren River below the cottages at Clover Cottage is flowing! Means canoeing and fishing will be picking up! But best of all the river walk and place on the new deck are just beautiful!!!
Water means canoeing and fishing time!
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Our first family holiday in a long time lead us to this amazing place. We all found something that we loved the best. Olivia’s favourite were clearly the donkeys and she wanted to feed them all the time. Emily loved the wood fire and Ben loved the donkeys and the chooks. Nicole loved the tranquility and the beautiful scenery. Tom’s favourite part was the fly fishing lesson for fishing trout. We all loved everything and enjoyed our stay very much.
17th July to 20th July 2013
Nicole and Tom from Perth
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm News
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams