The Warren River below the cottages at Clover Cottage is flowing! Means canoeing and fishing will be picking up! But best of all the river walk and place on the new deck are just beautiful!!!
Water means canoeing and fishing time!
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Our first visit to Clover Cottages and the place is amazing! The drive towards the entrance set the scenery already for what is a tranquil place. tThe warm and inviting welcome was very well received (by us and from the owners and all the animals!) The kids had a wonderful time feeding and patting the animals and wandering around the property. The surroundings are beautiful. The tranquility ( including not having phone service) is a nice change from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Jason, Maria Cooper and Mason
Jason and Maria, Perth W.A.
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World