The Warren River below the cottages at Clover Cottage is flowing! Means canoeing and fishing will be picking up! But best of all the river walk and place on the new deck are just beautiful!!!
Water means canoeing and fishing time!
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Clover Cottage turned out to be a gem. The quiet and beautiful surroundings provided an atmosphere of rural peace that refreshed the soul. The occupants of cottages 1 and 2, Johan, Laurien, Chris, Jeanne, Christof, Jacques, Janet and Chris will take back happy memories.
Albany, Perth and Hamilton (NZ)
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World