We have recently said good bye to our old donkey, who recently passed away. Yet Max our alpaca is very excited to now have a dear little Kalypso the alpaca, who we recently acquired from Levanda Grove Alpaca farm in Bridgetown
Meet Kalypso the Alpaca
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Welcome to the real world. This is a wonderful place. So many birds- you usually only see them in books. Some great fishing- honest. You just need luck. Ruby (my wife) caught nothing, Gerald (my son ) caught three. I caught 1 and lots of bites.
Last night tonight and a little blue tail wren flittered around our feet on the balcony as we watched the lakes just in case the trout started rising again. All quiet, so I have a glass of nice red. Brilliant place, we will definitely come again and I will be recommending it to a couple of my stressed out mates who need a good break.
Peter, Ruby and Gerald
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World