We have recently said good bye to our old donkey, who recently passed away. Yet Max our alpaca is very excited to now have a dear little Kalypso the alpaca, who we recently acquired from Levanda Grove Alpaca farm in Bridgetown
Meet Kalypso the Alpaca
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Had a fantastic time here. Wished we could stay longer. Bread and started fire on arrival were awesome! Caught a couple of fussy trout and rid the river of one less red fin (yay!)
Caught an absolute whopper yesterday arvo and smoked him…Floyd enjoyed this more than us. We loved it here.. not to mention all the bunnies!
PS Please put a homing devise on Floyd-we seriously considered dog napping him!
Imogen and Dave
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend