Chill out on the Deck on the River
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Canot fault (except for absence of handrail over the spa) this idyllic retreat. We came for peace and quiet and werent disappointed. Despite the isolation, I’m not surprised peoplekeep returning. We’ll ‘add’ to that. Everything is immaculately laid out from the crispy mown lawn, to the household layout of contents. This is one retreat that would be very difficut to find eslewhere!
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm News
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams