The deck is just about finished and looks just right! Guests will enjoy e ambience of the river in their own private place while sipping a glass of wine and watching the birds and other riverside flora and fauna.
The Deck on the River
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Seven times we have stayed at this magnificent place. We have watched Floyd grow from a puppy to a loveable dog. The goats and donkeys are a treat to pat and feed. This time it was all about recharging our bodies with the pure relaxation you get from fresh air and the lovely sounds of the surrounds. Health permitting, we will return next year.
Graham and Carol Rockingham
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm News
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams