The deck is just about finished and looks just right! Guests will enjoy e ambience of the river in their own private place while sipping a glass of wine and watching the birds and other riverside flora and fauna.
The Deck on the River
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
17th June 2012
A very serene, peaceful and quiet environment. The cottage was great and the fireplace was rustic and fun, especially lighting it! Floyd is one hell of a dog! Never seen such a loving and adorable old feller; my grand daughter’s most affectionate companion during our stay. The eleven of us stayed in cottages 3 and 4. The fishing was great. Caught 5 trouts- released 3 as not too big . Caught 2 refine in the river in the opening near the canoe holding area. Only my son and I fished and catching 7 was not bad. …. despite the sheep and the shit we absolutely loved the place!!!
Love and kisses from Singapore Yin, Lina, Gary, Nik and Christie, Chonuki, Sharon, Becky Oliv, Lukie and Gina
Kisses from Singapore
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World