What a better way to spend Easter Sunday morning than a 20 km Forest ride on part of the Munda Biddi cycle trail. A beautiful section of the trail near Clover Cottage takes you right into Forest as well as alongside the Warren River.
Munda Biddi Bike Trail
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
My stay here at Clover Cottages was one of the best places we have been. Going on the canoe was my favourite. I got to enjoy the view, although me and my Mum kept getting stuck in the bushes. Being here, with my family, made it great. I would recommend this place for all families.
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend