What a better way to spend Easter Sunday morning than a 20 km Forest ride on part of the Munda Biddi cycle trail. A beautiful section of the trail near Clover Cottage takes you right into Forest as well as alongside the Warren River.
Munda Biddi Bike Trail
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Our first family holiday in a long time lead us to this amazing place. We all found something that we loved the best. Olivia’s favourite were clearly the donkeys and she wanted to feed them all the time. Emily loved the wood fire and Ben loved the donkeys and the chooks. Nicole loved the tranquility and the beautiful scenery. Tom’s favourite part was the fly fishing lesson for fishing trout. We all loved everything and enjoyed our stay very much.
17th July to 20th July 2013
Nicole and Tom from Perth
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World