What a better way to spend Easter Sunday morning than a 20 km Forest ride on part of the Munda Biddi cycle trail. A beautiful section of the trail near Clover Cottage takes you right into Forest as well as alongside the Warren River.
Munda Biddi Bike Trail
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Seven times we have stayed at this magnificent place. We have watched Floyd grow from a puppy to a loveable dog. The goats and donkeys are a treat to pat and feed. This time it was all about recharging our bodies with the pure relaxation you get from fresh air and the lovely sounds of the surrounds. Health permitting, we will return next year.
Graham and Carol Rockingham
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World