What a better way to spend Easter Sunday morning than a 20 km Forest ride on part of the Munda Biddi cycle trail. A beautiful section of the trail near Clover Cottage takes you right into Forest as well as alongside the Warren River.
Munda Biddi Bike Trail
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
For our honeymoon we had a truly relaxing week here at Clover Cottage. We enjoyed the tranquil setting, happy donkeys and goats, cute little blue wrens, sheep etc. Eggs from the chickens were tasty on the bread baked fresh in our cottage. We loved the smell of the bread baking on our arrival. Myself being a keen angler, I flicked all manner of lures in search of trout and refin. Red or black spinners worked the best on the redfin and blades and lipless crankbaits also got me a few ferals. After a week of casting in the mid 30s weather I finally got a couple of trout DEEP in the bottom lake.
We had a lovely time
Rite and Loren Berlinck
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World