The produce couldn’t be any fresher than at the fortnightly Manjimup Farmers Market this Saturday! Locals and visitors all enjoyed everything from the freshly squeezed apple juice, local olive oils, wine, berries, nuts and abundance of freshly harvested fruit and vegetables. And, it’s good to know it’s all genuinely Southern Forests Produce.
Easter Farmers Markets
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
I love this place. Can’t write anymore gotta go fishin. I’ll get back to ya after fishin.
Jack- 8yrs old
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend