The produce couldn’t be any fresher than at the fortnightly Manjimup Farmers Market this Saturday! Locals and visitors all enjoyed everything from the freshly squeezed apple juice, local olive oils, wine, berries, nuts and abundance of freshly harvested fruit and vegetables. And, it’s good to know it’s all genuinely Southern Forests Produce.
Easter Farmers Markets
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
23rd, 24th and 25th May 2012
What does one say. this is perfection…
Smell of bread cooking on arrival, wood fire to warm us. Cooking breakfast outside with the blue wrens coming up to pinch food from the plate! Sleeping in till 9-00am. Wondrous views from the windows!
Spa with the one you love. No Mobile service!!!! Perfect bliss!
Downside is having to leave. Thanks for this piece of paradise.
Fiona and Noel Morley
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend