The produce couldn’t be any fresher than at the fortnightly Manjimup Farmers Market this Saturday! Locals and visitors all enjoyed everything from the freshly squeezed apple juice, local olive oils, wine, berries, nuts and abundance of freshly harvested fruit and vegetables. And, it’s good to know it’s all genuinely Southern Forests Produce.
Easter Farmers Markets
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
We had a lovely 3 night stay to celebrate my 30th Birthday. I was proposed to also, so Clover Cottage will always be a special place for us.
The Hyndman and Roepen Families
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World