The produce couldn’t be any fresher than at the fortnightly Manjimup Farmers Market this Saturday! Locals and visitors all enjoyed everything from the freshly squeezed apple juice, local olive oils, wine, berries, nuts and abundance of freshly harvested fruit and vegetables. And, it’s good to know it’s all genuinely Southern Forests Produce.
Easter Farmers Markets
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Wow! Amazing! Wonderful!
Loved it all! Another wonderful stay at Clover Cottage. I caught a massive red fin perch in the trophy lake and 2 small trout on the lower lake. Hammock was awesome! Thanks again. Wait! We loved the animals! We will be back. Second time here
Christian (8yrs) Matthew (5 yrs) Ethan ( 2 yrs ) Liz (36 yrs) Adrian (35 yrs
Christian, Matthew Ethan, Liz and Adrian
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World