The top lake has been extend and redesigned with Islands and interesting shape! It’s all very exciting, but now we are just wanting the rain to come!
Bigger and Better Fishing Planned
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Was here for work but still enjoyed having my breakfast and cups of tea on the balcony. Coming back from work it was lovely tp head down to the river for a paddle in the canoe. Great way to destress and get things in perspective. Thank you so much for a fantastic stay.
Kay from NSW
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend