The top lake has been extend and redesigned with Islands and interesting shape! It’s all very exciting, but now we are just wanting the rain to come!
Bigger and Better Fishing Planned
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
What a wonderful place. We are buying a bread maker in Perth. Our first weekend away in 3 years without the kids. Had no luck fishing, but the scenery, hospitality and river were amazing. Its so nice having any phones. What a world away!!
Scott and Toni
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm News
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams