Southern Forest Farmer’s Market
The Southern Forest is fast being recognised as ‘Foodie Heaven’; something locals, who enjoy good food, have always known. Now visitors to the Southern Forest region are also discovering the beauty of this area is you can grow just about anything!
Every second Saturday the Manjimup Farmers Market showcases just some of the amazing produce that is grown locally. This weekend it was all about potatoes! Locals and visitors discovered just how many potato varieties there really are!!!!
Clover Cottage’s recently renovated kitchens entice the guests to gather the local produce and enjoy the taste back home in their own accommodation!
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
We have had a fantastic time-really felt at home here. Bill loved his fishing and I just liked being around; so peaceful and calming. Paul and Petrina thank you so much for everything and would love you both to stay with us in the UK. Hope to come back here agin and have longer and meet up with George and Shirley again.
18th March 2012
Theresa, Jahentine and Bill Pitts Kent UK
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World