Southern Forest Farmer’s Market
The Southern Forest is fast being recognised as ‘Foodie Heaven’; something locals, who enjoy good food, have always known. Now visitors to the Southern Forest region are also discovering the beauty of this area is you can grow just about anything!
Every second Saturday the Manjimup Farmers Market showcases just some of the amazing produce that is grown locally. This weekend it was all about potatoes! Locals and visitors discovered just how many potato varieties there really are!!!!
Clover Cottage’s recently renovated kitchens entice the guests to gather the local produce and enjoy the taste back home in their own accommodation!
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
As a first time visitor, Dad’s words hadn’t done this place justice. This is his 4th visit and it still enchants him to just sit on the balcony drinking tea and watching the wildlife.
It was great to spend these few days together to celebrate his birthday in the peace and tranquillity that is Clover Cottage.
Thank you so much and we’ve had a great time.
Sandra and Graham
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World