Southern Forest Farmer’s Market
The Southern Forest is fast being recognised as ‘Foodie Heaven’; something locals, who enjoy good food, have always known. Now visitors to the Southern Forest region are also discovering the beauty of this area is you can grow just about anything!
Every second Saturday the Manjimup Farmers Market showcases just some of the amazing produce that is grown locally. This weekend it was all about potatoes! Locals and visitors discovered just how many potato varieties there really are!!!!
Clover Cottage’s recently renovated kitchens entice the guests to gather the local produce and enjoy the taste back home in their own accommodation!
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
We have been coming to Clover Cottage for 10 years now and always find new things to do and places to explore! We loved the relaxing and fishing and eating and drinking!
Loved the homemede fresh bread and jams- lovely touch!
Never stay long enough…always too long until our next visit.
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World