The cottages are in for a big upgrade over the next 4 weeks. Paul is working hard creating new kitchens and revamping the master bedrooms in two cottages! Won’t be long before the outdoor baths are up and bubbling!
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Very nice stay. The trout are there but very elusive. Managed to catch two. Persistence is the key. Sunrise and sunset are the best times. Used a small orange breasted wobbler lure. They taste great when smoked!!
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend