The outdoor bubble bath in cottage 4 looks so inviting! It won’t be long now until it will be time to fill up the bath, grab the bubbles and lay back to enjoy the river valley view and the fishing lakes. All from your own bath!!!!!!
Outdoor Bath Time
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
We had a wonderful 3 night stay. I loved all the pretty birds everywhere especially the blue wrens. Hubby enjoyed fishing, although he only caught one, which jumped off the hook just as he got it to the bank. I wish we could stay forever, it is such a beautiful place.
Sharon and William Toodyay W.A.
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World