The outdoor bubble bath in cottage 4 looks so inviting! It won’t be long now until it will be time to fill up the bath, grab the bubbles and lay back to enjoy the river valley view and the fishing lakes. All from your own bath!!!!!!
Outdoor Bath Time
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
The oen that didn’t get away (beautiful drawing of a trout and fly) What a wonderful place! We had the whole place to ourselves. Caught trout in the lakes, redfin in the river and yabbies were a bonus. As is always the case when one goes on holiday, our time here was too short. Hope to return one day. Beautiful place.
Gordon and Barbie 22/8/14
Gordon and Barbie Allan
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend