The television crew for the program Destination WA are heading down South to showcase the attractions of the Southern Forest. Here’s hoping they spot a trout or two while staying here with us at Clover Cottage. Everyone is waiting for the rain!
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
This was by far the best holiday resort down south I have ever been to in Western Australia. It was so peaceful and I caught 2 things- a stick and a tree! WOOHOO But we fed the donkeys some apples…they are so cute. We had the fire going the entire time. The cottages were so cosy and comfortable….The views from the verandah was amazing and we could always see the donkeys. And they followed my sisiter for her sandwich. We hope to be back here soon.
The Lock and Luitingh families
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World