The deck on the river is nearly ready for guests to relax and enjoy the pleasures of being beside the water. And when it is finished, we will be ready for the rain to come and set the river awash once again!
Decking out on the River
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
We arrived Friday ready to relax and take it all in, but of course, Angus wanted to go straight for a fish and the lucky bugger got one after 20 minutes of fishing!! HE was a nice one too. Had him for dinner – hot smoked, simply divine!
We enjoyed our stay at Clover Cottage for the second time. It is one of the most beautiful corners of the earth. It exceeded all our expectations once again. The animals have multiplied ( the sheep have anyway)…..
Once again, thank you we will definitely continue to return.
Veronica and Angus
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend