The deck on the river is nearly ready for guests to relax and enjoy the pleasures of being beside the water. And when it is finished, we will be ready for the rain to come and set the river awash once again!
Decking out on the River
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Welcome to the real world. This is a wonderful place. So many birds- you usually only see them in books. Some great fishing- honest. You just need luck. Ruby (my wife) caught nothing, Gerald (my son ) caught three. I caught 1 and lots of bites.
Last night tonight and a little blue tail wren flittered around our feet on the balcony as we watched the lakes just in case the trout started rising again. All quiet, so I have a glass of nice red. Brilliant place, we will definitely come again and I will be recommending it to a couple of my stressed out mates who need a good break.
Peter, Ruby and Gerald
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm News
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams