The deck on the river is nearly ready for guests to relax and enjoy the pleasures of being beside the water. And when it is finished, we will be ready for the rain to come and set the river awash once again!
Decking out on the River
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Very nice stay. The trout are there but very elusive. Managed to catch two. Persistence is the key. Sunrise and sunset are the best times. Used a small orange breasted wobbler lure. They taste great when smoked!!
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World