The deck on the river is nearly ready for guests to relax and enjoy the pleasures of being beside the water. And when it is finished, we will be ready for the rain to come and set the river awash once again!
Decking out on the River
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
We have spent a month in the truly most relaxing beautiful place. We came here to celebrate Ray’s 70th birthday and it was perfect. We sighted over 30 different bird species and also lots of babies just out of the nest, what a wonderful sight to see! It was good to catch up with Floyd, Olive, Plonky, Edith ( donkeys) and Max (alpaca) We were very sad at the passing of Max’s Mum, Magenta. But we smiled again after seeing Max after his first haricut. Even the donkey’s didn’t recognise him! Poor little Max! Thank you PAul and Petrina for Ray’s Birthday treeat! You both make staying at Clover Cottages very special. Thanks again for a wonderful holiday!
14/11/13 to 2/12/13
Ray and Cheryl – Mandurah
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World