Clover Cottage has had a cancellation for the Christmas break! If anyone is wanting to escape the stress and ‘busy-ness’ of the Christmas period, give Paul or Petrina a ring! Christmas could be all about fishing, canoeing, bird watching and chilling on the verandah!!!!
Vacancy over Christmas
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
What a wonderful place. We are buying a bread maker in Perth. Our first weekend away in 3 years without the kids. Had no luck fishing, but the scenery, hospitality and river were amazing. Its so nice having any phones. What a world away!!
Scott and Toni
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm News
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams