Clover Cottage has had a cancellation for the Christmas break! If anyone is wanting to escape the stress and ‘busy-ness’ of the Christmas period, give Paul or Petrina a ring! Christmas could be all about fishing, canoeing, bird watching and chilling on the verandah!!!!
Vacancy over Christmas
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Our first visit to Clover Cottages and the place is amazing! The drive towards the entrance set the scenery already for what is a tranquil place. tThe warm and inviting welcome was very well received (by us and from the owners and all the animals!) The kids had a wonderful time feeding and patting the animals and wandering around the property. The surroundings are beautiful. The tranquility ( including not having phone service) is a nice change from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Jason, Maria Cooper and Mason
Jason and Maria, Perth W.A.
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World