Thank you Paul and Petrina for a wonderful experience- accommodation, fishing, bird life, walks with Floyd etc, etc We’ve had 3 days spent with good friends and will go home with good memories.
Quintin and Jean- Perth
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
We had a wonderful 3 night stay. I loved all the pretty birds everywhere especially the blue wrens. Hubby enjoyed fishing, although he only caught one, which jumped off the hook just as he got it to the bank. I wish we could stay forever, it is such a beautiful place.
Sharon and William Toodyay W.A.
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm News
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams