Thank you Paul and Petrina for a wonderful experience- accommodation, fishing, bird life, walks with Floyd etc, etc We’ve had 3 days spent with good friends and will go home with good memories.
Quintin and Jean- Perth
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
We loved staying here. All the animals we saw were so cool. The 3 hour drive here was not too bad after seeing lots of kangaroos was cool. Amelle was very interested in the chickens.
16th April 2012
Amelle, Morgan Jeff Cathy from Fremantle WA
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend