Thank you Paul and Petrina for a wonderful experience- accommodation, fishing, bird life, walks with Floyd etc, etc We’ve had 3 days spent with good friends and will go home with good memories.
Quintin and Jean- Perth
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
We had a wonderful weekend.. It was wonderful having breakfast out on the balcony. Here are some of the birds we saw on the block over the weekend.
Wood duck, White faced heron striped(?) pardolote, spotted pardolote, red winged wren, splendid wren, yellow rumped thornbills, western garygone,red wattle bird, western spine bill, New Holland Honeyeater, Brown Goshawk, Australian Magpie, Western Rosella, Ring Necked Parrot,Tawny Frogmouth, Willy Wagtail, Australian Raven, Australian Reed-Warbler, Shining Bronze Cuckoo,Silver eye.
Cheers Robyn Garetin, Linden and Morgan
The birds we saw over a weekend
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World