Thank you Paul and Petrina for a wonderful experience- accommodation, fishing, bird life, walks with Floyd etc, etc We’ve had 3 days spent with good friends and will go home with good memories.
Quintin and Jean- Perth
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Beautiful and relaxing place. Cottages are great. We had a wonderful 3 days away from work and uni. I love the place! Thank you for the fresh bread. We have enjoyed the quiet nights with glasses of red wine.
This place is absolutely amazing! Even for a young fella as i am. It was well worth the drive for a truly amazing getaway. Dad caught the fish, not me, but I didn’t stop trying. Yet still no luck. Will definitely be here again in the future! Thank you for the warm welcome. Felt like home. Floyd = greatness.
Chilcott Family Heathridge Perth W.A.
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World