Magenta and baby Maxwell have joined the Clover Cottage quirky farm animal family! The donkeys Edith and Plonky are still trying figure out what type of animals alpacas are!! Guests will fall in love with these friendly gentle animals who have come from Pentland Alpaca farm in Denmark. They are used to being hand fed and appear comfortable around people; though they are still unsure about these donkeys!!!
Our New Family Pets
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
What can I say! WOW!!!! Absolutely beautiful- to walk in a warm room with the hot bread baking- a great welcome and lovely jam. Lovely and peaceful, scenic views flora and fauna fab.
What more to say FANTASTIC – will be back.
Rhonda and Bill Leeming WA
Les and Val Wyatt Mandurah
Rhonda and Bill from Leeming
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm News
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams