Magenta and baby Maxwell have joined the Clover Cottage quirky farm animal family! The donkeys Edith and Plonky are still trying figure out what type of animals alpacas are!! Guests will fall in love with these friendly gentle animals who have come from Pentland Alpaca farm in Denmark. They are used to being hand fed and appear comfortable around people; though they are still unsure about these donkeys!!!
Our New Family Pets
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
23rd, 24th and 25th May 2012
What does one say. this is perfection…
Smell of bread cooking on arrival, wood fire to warm us. Cooking breakfast outside with the blue wrens coming up to pinch food from the plate! Sleeping in till 9-00am. Wondrous views from the windows!
Spa with the one you love. No Mobile service!!!! Perfect bliss!
Downside is having to leave. Thanks for this piece of paradise.
Fiona and Noel Morley
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World