Magenta and baby Maxwell have joined the Clover Cottage quirky farm animal family! The donkeys Edith and Plonky are still trying figure out what type of animals alpacas are!! Guests will fall in love with these friendly gentle animals who have come from Pentland Alpaca farm in Denmark. They are used to being hand fed and appear comfortable around people; though they are still unsure about these donkeys!!!
Our New Family Pets
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Seven times we have stayed at this magnificent place. We have watched Floyd grow from a puppy to a loveable dog. The goats and donkeys are a treat to pat and feed. This time it was all about recharging our bodies with the pure relaxation you get from fresh air and the lovely sounds of the surrounds. Health permitting, we will return next year.
Graham and Carol Rockingham
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend