Magenta and baby Maxwell have joined the Clover Cottage quirky farm animal family! The donkeys Edith and Plonky are still trying figure out what type of animals alpacas are!! Guests will fall in love with these friendly gentle animals who have come from Pentland Alpaca farm in Denmark. They are used to being hand fed and appear comfortable around people; though they are still unsure about these donkeys!!!
Our New Family Pets
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
What a beautiful location. So peaceful and such a great place to get away from civilisation for a few days. Managed to catch a couple of trout which was fun. A few places to check out while you are down this way: The Wine and Truffle Company. Food was amazing . Also Jarrah Jacks in PEmberton. Top notch beers, food and service. Nothing better than being able to fish throughout the the morning. Visit wineries/restaurant throughout the day and then getting cosy by the fireside with a bottle of shiraz. Sensational place.
Clover Cottage we will be back!!
3- 6th July 2014
Paul and Tara- Perth
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World