What a treat! A house concert at Clover Cottage with the amazing Pepperjacks from Albany performing music with a touch of old-timey blues, ragtime, country ballads and folk. Fingerslide and acoustic guitar, fiddle, harmonica and sweet vocal harmonies make up the earthy and honest sound. Let’s hope we can organise more such concerts in the near future.
Bluesy Jazzy Pepperjack House Concert
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
What can I say! WOW!!!! Absolutely beautiful- to walk in a warm room with the hot bread baking- a great welcome and lovely jam. Lovely and peaceful, scenic views flora and fauna fab.
What more to say FANTASTIC – will be back.
Rhonda and Bill Leeming WA
Les and Val Wyatt Mandurah
Rhonda and Bill from Leeming
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend