What a treat! A house concert at Clover Cottage with the amazing Pepperjacks from Albany performing music with a touch of old-timey blues, ragtime, country ballads and folk. Fingerslide and acoustic guitar, fiddle, harmonica and sweet vocal harmonies make up the earthy and honest sound. Let’s hope we can organise more such concerts in the near future.
Bluesy Jazzy Pepperjack House Concert
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Our first family holiday in a long time lead us to this amazing place. We all found something that we loved the best. Olivia’s favourite were clearly the donkeys and she wanted to feed them all the time. Emily loved the wood fire and Ben loved the donkeys and the chooks. Nicole loved the tranquility and the beautiful scenery. Tom’s favourite part was the fly fishing lesson for fishing trout. We all loved everything and enjoyed our stay very much.
17th July to 20th July 2013
Nicole and Tom from Perth
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm News
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams