The crisp mornings and cool evenings are tickling the trouts’ fancy! The water is stirring in the mist with movement of the fish and the occasional bird. Winter is so beautiful!
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Well, what can we say?!! What an absolutely amazing time we have had. Our first family holiday with our little girl and a very memorable one too! Lots of fishing, walking, relaxing (with a glass of wine!).. Such a beautiful place, I’m surprised you havent had to evict us! We will be back to explore some more.
Thank you Simon,Clare and Baby Faith (4 months today)
Simon Clare and Baby Faith
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm News
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams