The crisp mornings and cool evenings are tickling the trouts’ fancy! The water is stirring in the mist with movement of the fish and the occasional bird. Winter is so beautiful!
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
My stay here at Clover Cottages was one of the best places we have been. Going on the canoe was my favourite. I got to enjoy the view, although me and my Mum kept getting stuck in the bushes. Being here, with my family, made it great. I would recommend this place for all families.
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World