The end of semester one is nearly at an end and it’s down time for families and teachers needing a break!! Have you planned a ‘down south’ holiday? If you are looking for the quiet country retreat style holiday, we have had a few last minute cancellations at Clover Cottage . Check out our booking form and see if any of the dates available suit you. In the meantime, enjoy a relaxed well earned break all kids, parents and teachers!!
July School Holidays
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
We loved our stay at Clover Cottage. A peaceful way to unwind from the hustle and bustle of city life and so much for the kids to enjoy. Seeing the pleasure on our 2 yr Jaxon’s eyes seeing birds, fish, rabbits, farm animals is absolutely priceless. Thank you for a truly wonderful stay.
David, Kirsty and Jaxon
4-6 Oct 2014
David, Kirsty and Jaxon Fernie- Port Kennedy
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend