Ever considered staying in a barn with style? Our mudbrick barn with 2 bedrooms upstairs, offers a cosy experience, which is a perfect group gathering venue. At present, there is accommodation for up to 5 people with 2 bedrooms upstairs. Perfect for larger groups to gather, when you are considering a get together in the country for family reunions, birthdays or just being away with lots of friends! A large verandah looks down onto the river valley and forest and has a barbeque and outdoor table setting. There is a large dining table and kitchen, which is ideal for dining together.
A Barn with Style
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
My stay here at Clover Cottages was one of the best places we have been. Going on the canoe was my favourite. I got to enjoy the view, although me and my Mum kept getting stuck in the bushes. Being here, with my family, made it great. I would recommend this place for all families.
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend