Ever considered staying in a barn with style? Our mudbrick barn with 2 bedrooms upstairs, offers a cosy experience, which is a perfect group gathering venue. At present, there is accommodation for up to 5 people with 2 bedrooms upstairs. Perfect for larger groups to gather, when you are considering a get together in the country for family reunions, birthdays or just being away with lots of friends! A large verandah looks down onto the river valley and forest and has a barbeque and outdoor table setting. There is a large dining table and kitchen, which is ideal for dining together.
A Barn with Style
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Had a fantastic time here. Wished we could stay longer. Bread and started fire on arrival were awesome! Caught a couple of fussy trout and rid the river of one less red fin (yay!)
Caught an absolute whopper yesterday arvo and smoked him…Floyd enjoyed this more than us. We loved it here.. not to mention all the bunnies!
PS Please put a homing devise on Floyd-we seriously considered dog napping him!
Imogen and Dave
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World