The 26 epic 1000 Munda Biddi cyclists arrived into Manjimup this week looking fit and still enthusiastic. Comments about the track from Pemberton to Manjimup were positive even if it was an epic 95 km ride. Inspite of the long day, everyone was keen to enjoy a meal together with a few locals! With tastings of wine from The Truffle Company, good local food and taking in the beautiful historic Fonty’s Pool setting, the aches and pains were easier to handle.
Manjimup Welcomes the Munda Biddi Cyclists
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
I would like to have written something witty and memorable, but I’m too relaxed, it’s a wonderful feeling! Hope by the end of your break, you will feel the same!!
Dave and Cassie
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World