The construction of the $1.14 million playground is underway for the Manjimup Timber and Heritage Park. This is the lastest installment of the SuperTowns project in the Manjimup shire. The equipment is custom made and consists of a 40m tandem flying fox, a 7m climbing net, water play, cubbies, slides, swings,rides, diggers, spinning disks and scultpures of local animals. It is due to be completed in June 2013.
Heritage Park Playground Progress
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
My stay here at Clover Cottages was one of the best places we have been. Going on the canoe was my favourite. I got to enjoy the view, although me and my Mum kept getting stuck in the bushes. Being here, with my family, made it great. I would recommend this place for all families.
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm News
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams