The construction of the $1.14 million playground is underway for the Manjimup Timber and Heritage Park. This is the lastest installment of the SuperTowns project in the Manjimup shire. The equipment is custom made and consists of a 40m tandem flying fox, a 7m climbing net, water play, cubbies, slides, swings,rides, diggers, spinning disks and scultpures of local animals. It is due to be completed in June 2013.
Heritage Park Playground Progress
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Most peaceful and relaxing holiday we have ever experienced. Surrounds are beautiful. History of Clover Cottage very interesting. Mrs Wheatly is to be admired. She will live on in this area. Unfortunately wrong time for fishing redfin, but everything else is here for a relaxing stay. Loved it.
Ralph and Barbara
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World