The fishing must be good enough in the south west of WA to lure in the Ifish film crew! Next week Paul Worsteling, and the IFish TV crew are taking time out to try out a spot of trout fishing around the rivers and lakes of the Pemberton and Manjimup area, as well as Clover Cottage Country Retreat’s trout lakes.
Ifish Visit To Clover Cottage Trout Lakes
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
I can only imagine the amount of hard work involved in keeping this place in such superb condition. Everything was immaculate, the chooks had eggs every day, plenty of trout in the lake. We were lucky enough to catch and return 6 nice trout in 2 days ( fly fishing with muddler minnow)
Trout chasing fry early morning and in the evening.
Beautiful for fishing.
Thanks guys, will be back.
Brian and Linda
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World