The fishing must be good enough in the south west of WA to lure in the Ifish film crew! Next week Paul Worsteling, and the IFish TV crew are taking time out to try out a spot of trout fishing around the rivers and lakes of the Pemberton and Manjimup area, as well as Clover Cottage Country Retreat’s trout lakes.
Ifish Visit To Clover Cottage Trout Lakes
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Had a fantastic time here. Wished we could stay longer. Bread and started fire on arrival were awesome! Caught a couple of fussy trout and rid the river of one less red fin (yay!)
Caught an absolute whopper yesterday arvo and smoked him…Floyd enjoyed this more than us. We loved it here.. not to mention all the bunnies!
PS Please put a homing devise on Floyd-we seriously considered dog napping him!
Imogen and Dave
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend