The fishing must be good enough in the south west of WA to lure in the Ifish film crew! Next week Paul Worsteling, and the IFish TV crew are taking time out to try out a spot of trout fishing around the rivers and lakes of the Pemberton and Manjimup area, as well as Clover Cottage Country Retreat’s trout lakes.
Ifish Visit To Clover Cottage Trout Lakes
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Came here to umwind, what a beautiful, peace of paradise. This was our second time here and we have enjoyed ourselves so muchas we did the first visit. Loved the spa, watching the bird life from the balcony and caught a few trout. Clover Cottages is the perfect place to relax and re-ignite your relationship. We will be back again at Xmas.
PS Loved Floyd (what a beautiful dog)
Jules and Al (Yanchep)
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World