The fishing must be good enough in the south west of WA to lure in the Ifish film crew! Next week Paul Worsteling, and the IFish TV crew are taking time out to try out a spot of trout fishing around the rivers and lakes of the Pemberton and Manjimup area, as well as Clover Cottage Country Retreat’s trout lakes.
Ifish Visit To Clover Cottage Trout Lakes
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Seven times we have stayed at this magnificent place. We have watched Floyd grow from a puppy to a loveable dog. The goats and donkeys are a treat to pat and feed. This time it was all about recharging our bodies with the pure relaxation you get from fresh air and the lovely sounds of the surrounds. Health permitting, we will return next year.
Graham and Carol Rockingham
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World