The fishing must be good enough in the south west of WA to lure in the Ifish film crew! Next week Paul Worsteling, and the IFish TV crew are taking time out to try out a spot of trout fishing around the rivers and lakes of the Pemberton and Manjimup area, as well as Clover Cottage Country Retreat’s trout lakes.
Ifish Visit To Clover Cottage Trout Lakes
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
What can I say! WOW!!!! Absolutely beautiful- to walk in a warm room with the hot bread baking- a great welcome and lovely jam. Lovely and peaceful, scenic views flora and fauna fab.
What more to say FANTASTIC – will be back.
Rhonda and Bill Leeming WA
Les and Val Wyatt Mandurah
Rhonda and Bill from Leeming
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm News
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams