What a beautiful time of the year! The trout are leaping, the birds are nesting and the gardens are blooming!! Try and make it down for spring in the southwest. Country gardens in the South west are opening their gates to welcome you in for a visit on the first week of November, 2012. Visit the Country Gardens official website www.countrygardensaustralia.com/gardens to find out more.
Country Gardens and Spring
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
As a first time visitor, Dad’s words hadn’t done this place justice. This is his 4th visit and it still enchants him to just sit on the balcony drinking tea and watching the wildlife.
It was great to spend these few days together to celebrate his birthday in the peace and tranquillity that is Clover Cottage.
Thank you so much and we’ve had a great time.
Sandra and Graham
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm News
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams