What a beautiful time of the year! The trout are leaping, the birds are nesting and the gardens are blooming!! Try and make it down for spring in the southwest. Country gardens in the South west are opening their gates to welcome you in for a visit on the first week of November, 2012. Visit the Country Gardens official website www.countrygardensaustralia.com/gardens to find out more.
Country Gardens and Spring
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
A splendid clan gathering at Clover! We loved it all, including visits from Floyd, who is considered the world’s nicest dog. We’ll be back next to finally locate the mythical 1880′s church- Petrina’s ONLY failinf being map making!!
12th October 2014
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World