Famous Fishing Photos!!!
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
In the words of the great Aussie cliché… ‘Ah the serenity!’ Nestled in the valley cottage 4 was exactly what we were hoping for- from the balcony views to the wood fire and the sheep, the friendly expectant magpies to Dolly and of course, Floyd, everyone’s best mate!!!
It’s a real treat to have great bushwalks, fishing and canoeing at your feet…lots of options without having to hop in the car. Team that with friendly hospitality, it made for the perfect getaway and we’re destined to be back.
Paula and Dale
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World