Famous Fishing Photos!!!
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Perfection is the only word to describe our stay! So peaceful, quiet and healing surrounded by nature, birdsong. The bleating of the sheep and the occasional “hello” from Edith the donkey. Crisp and dewy mornings to be seen as we snuggled in our bed, the electric blanket as real bonus. The welcoming smell of freshly baked bread on arrival and Floyd checking in each morning on his rounds- what more could you ask for. We will be back!
Wayne and Janina Fouckner
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm News
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams