After an enjoyable morning fly fishing on Balbarrup Lake for trout, Francis, a keen fisherman, took a flick rod up the Warren River and landed a good sized Redfin Perch using a lure. Great eating too!
Try Redfin Perch for a Change
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
As a first time visitor, Dad’s words hadn’t done this place justice. This is his 4th visit and it still enchants him to just sit on the balcony drinking tea and watching the wildlife.
It was great to spend these few days together to celebrate his birthday in the peace and tranquillity that is Clover Cottage.
Thank you so much and we’ve had a great time.
Sandra and Graham
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World