After an enjoyable morning fly fishing on Balbarrup Lake for trout, Francis, a keen fisherman, took a flick rod up the Warren River and landed a good sized Redfin Perch using a lure. Great eating too!
Try Redfin Perch for a Change
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
10 glorious days in God’s home away from home!
June 25th to July 5th 2012
Graham and Carol Rockingham
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend