Vernon will miss his old mate Walter! RIP Walter.
Good Bye to Our Goat Walter
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
7th – 10th May 2012
Great stay, everything clean. Paul was very helpful with fishing information. Nothing to complain about (bread machine didn’t work, but didn’t matter!) We only caught 1 trout in lower lake. Went to trophy lake, but no luck! Maybe it’s not the tools, but the fishing man!!!! We will be back in September. VERY satisfied with accommodation.
David and Sheena Perth
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World