Vernon will miss his old mate Walter! RIP Walter.
Good Bye to Our Goat Walter
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
We stayed at cottage 4 and had a fantastic time. We played tennis and went fishing in both dams and I caught 5!!!!!King trout. We unfortunately couldn’t go canoeing because of the rain. We watched some movies and I tried to stay up late to watch the Tour de France.
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World