While everyone is sweltering in the city, country life couldn’t be more better! The guests staying at Clover Cottage accommodation have been enjoying the gentle rains and cooler days of recent times! Nothing is better than enjoying the cool of the day and evenings on the verandah while sipping on a local wine. The tiny wrens and other birds that live in the local forest are venturing out more to enjoy the cooler days too! As the rains tumble down, the grass is turning green and the gardens is lifting it’s flowers up again!
Summer Rains in the Southwest
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
What can I say! WOW!!!! Absolutely beautiful- to walk in a warm room with the hot bread baking- a great welcome and lovely jam. Lovely and peaceful, scenic views flora and fauna fab.
What more to say FANTASTIC – will be back.
Rhonda and Bill Leeming WA
Les and Val Wyatt Mandurah
Rhonda and Bill from Leeming
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World