Clover Cottage gardens and orchard are alive with the bird song of jubilant parents on the hatching of their young! On the verandahs of the cottages Brilliant Blue wrens, willy wag tails, fire tail finches , fairy wrens, robin red breasts are all celebrating the recent rains and warm weather which has supplied plenty of food for the them in the native and cottage gardens.
Bird life Abounds
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Welcome to the real world. This is a wonderful place. So many birds- you usually only see them in books. Some great fishing- honest. You just need luck. Ruby (my wife) caught nothing, Gerald (my son ) caught three. I caught 1 and lots of bites.
Last night tonight and a little blue tail wren flittered around our feet on the balcony as we watched the lakes just in case the trout started rising again. All quiet, so I have a glass of nice red. Brilliant place, we will definitely come again and I will be recommending it to a couple of my stressed out mates who need a good break.
Peter, Ruby and Gerald
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World