Clover Cottage gardens and orchard are alive with the bird song of jubilant parents on the hatching of their young! On the verandahs of the cottages Brilliant Blue wrens, willy wag tails, fire tail finches , fairy wrens, robin red breasts are all celebrating the recent rains and warm weather which has supplied plenty of food for the them in the native and cottage gardens.
Bird life Abounds
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Most peaceful and relaxing holiday we have ever experienced. Surrounds are beautiful. History of Clover Cottage very interesting. Mrs Wheatly is to be admired. She will live on in this area. Unfortunately wrong time for fishing redfin, but everything else is here for a relaxing stay. Loved it.
Ralph and Barbara
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend