Clover Cottage gardens and orchard are alive with the bird song of jubilant parents on the hatching of their young! On the verandahs of the cottages Brilliant Blue wrens, willy wag tails, fire tail finches , fairy wrens, robin red breasts are all celebrating the recent rains and warm weather which has supplied plenty of food for the them in the native and cottage gardens.
Bird life Abounds
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
Perfection is the only word to describe our stay! So peaceful, quiet and healing surrounded by nature, birdsong. The bleating of the sheep and the occasional “hello” from Edith the donkey. Crisp and dewy mornings to be seen as we snuggled in our bed, the electric blanket as real bonus. The welcoming smell of freshly baked bread on arrival and Floyd checking in each morning on his rounds- what more could you ask for. We will be back!
Wayne and Janina Fouckner
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend