Clover Cottage gardens and orchard are alive with the bird song of jubilant parents on the hatching of their young! On the verandahs of the cottages Brilliant Blue wrens, willy wag tails, fire tail finches , fairy wrens, robin red breasts are all celebrating the recent rains and warm weather which has supplied plenty of food for the them in the native and cottage gardens.
Bird life Abounds
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
My stay here at Clover Cottages was one of the best places we have been. Going on the canoe was my favourite. I got to enjoy the view, although me and my Mum kept getting stuck in the bushes. Being here, with my family, made it great. I would recommend this place for all families.
Clover Cottage Posts
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams
- Floyd Makes a New Friend
- Off To Research and Discover the World