Clover Cottage gardens and orchard are alive with the bird song of jubilant parents on the hatching of their young! On the verandahs of the cottages Brilliant Blue wrens, willy wag tails, fire tail finches , fairy wrens, robin red breasts are all celebrating the recent rains and warm weather which has supplied plenty of food for the them in the native and cottage gardens.
Bird life Abounds
Leave a Reply
Make a Booking
Hear from our guests
The oen that didn’t get away (beautiful drawing of a trout and fly) What a wonderful place! We had the whole place to ourselves. Caught trout in the lakes, redfin in the river and yabbies were a bonus. As is always the case when one goes on holiday, our time here was too short. Hope to return one day. Beautiful place.
Gordon and Barbie 22/8/14
Gordon and Barbie Allan
Clover Cottage Posts
- Trout Farm News
- Trout Farm Update
- Birds, Wildflowers and Southwest!
- Pemberton and Manjimup Accommodation Time
- Food of the Southern Forest Book Launch
- Successful Bluegrass Weekend
- Birdlife and Fishing
- Old Fashioned Bluegrass Weekend at Manjimup
- Down on the Deck by the River
- Live Trout try out Fancy Farm Dams